*Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup procedure that allows to dramatically correct or fully reconstruct lost eyebrow.
*Eyebrow Microblading is performed by manual deposit of pigment under top layer of the skin by microblades. It does not involve use of a machine. It is done by the use of a hand tool allowing each stroke to be strategically placed.
*Unlike permanent makeup brow treatment, Microblading technique involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that are more natural looking 3D effect.
*This Procedure can be used to Enhance and Reshape the Brow Area.
*You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
- Pregnant or nursing
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
- Diabetic (require doctor's clearance)
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 months
- Accutane in the past year
- Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
- * Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.